2898 Views |
Considered as opening up a new activity area because it brings the identity of handicrafts and folk arts to the top It is an activity for hand-made products, woven fabrics, silverware, basketry workshops, making lanterns, writing city tickets, making pork intestine buns, drawing and painting watercolors. weaving jewelry fabric pattern design Community Chef's Food and Dessert Contest
There is also a string contest. It's like a gathering of musicians. New generations of local fiddle players and veterans come together to compete with the rhythm of string music. Ending the atmosphere with folk music from DNYC youth band Khai Dao Ha Ha Baht and contemporary musicians from Nan province.
An important point that is indispensable for opening creative spaces, Natthakit Kumwitt, Special Area Development Officer Offices in special areas, 6 main ships of activities There is an idea of rotation and selection of space to create continuity. Passing through landmarks and telling stories about the history of the city up to 6 points together.
1. Him Nan Art House (Hor Phra Kaew Siam) or Pawee Boonsri's old restaurant that can be developed into an activity area for developing ideas and inspiration from Buddhist art and a workspace for Father Kru Rianchai Ardharn, an artist who works on drawings and sculptures. that is ready to pass on knowledge to people of all genders and ages.
2. Hong Chao Fong Kham An old wooden house with a worthwhile history or Chao Fong Kham's house combined with a museum showing the use and way of life of northern royalty in the past. Until coming to the learning center about local weaving handicrafts
3. Nan Old City Wall Archaeological sites valuable in history and architecture It is a park in the city center. Whether it's morning or evening, you can come and exercise conveniently.
4. Thor Suk courtyard, the area next to Huean Hung Tor coffee shop by Khun Cherdchu Tengtrairat, the atmosphere is suitable for those who like to relax. Indulge in the greenery of the lawn and listen to soothing music in the garden.
5. Wat Phra That Chae Haeng, Phra Aram Luang, an important historical landmark and place of worship for the people of Nan. During the Six Peng tradition, from the 11th day of the waxing moon to the 15th day of the 6th lunar month, the north is the time when there will be a relic worship ceremony every year.
6. Khuang Noi, in front of Wat Phra That Chang Kham It is the joint area of the walking street during the weekends. Therefore, it is open to new groups of people and tourists who enter Nan province. Let's try to play, taste, shop at Kad Mua Kua Silp area in the atmosphere where the artist painted the picture to see each other live at the event.